Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Martinez
    Participant

I recently purchased a Fire-Lite SD365CO-IV for my building’s fire alarm system. Can someone provide me with a quick overview of its features and installation instructions? I’m particularly interested in how it integrates with the rest of the system.

Khris James

The Fire-Lite SD365CO-IV is a combination smoke and carbon monoxide detector designed for use in commercial fire alarm systems. It features advanced detection technology that can quickly respond to both smoke and CO threats, ensuring the safety of occupants.

Installation is relatively straightforward. You’ll need to mount the detector according to the manufacturer’s guidelines, typically on the ceiling in strategic locations throughout your building. Ensure proper spacing between detectors for optimal coverage.

Integration with the rest of your fire alarm system is seamless. The SD365CO-IV is compatible with most Fire-Lite control panels and can easily be interconnected using standard wiring methods. Once connected, it will communicate with the control panel to provide real-time alerts in the event of a fire or CO emergency.

Overall, the SD365CO-IV is a reliable and efficient addition to any commercial fire alarm system, offering dual protection against smoke and carbon monoxide hazards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top