Replacement for Pot...
Clear all

Replacement for Potter DSD-P Duct Detector

Ricardo Almeida
New Member
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 1
Topic starter  

What can I replace my Potter DSD-P Duct Detector with?

Paula Messias
Member Admin
Joined: 2 years ago
Posts: 11

Potter's own direct-replacement is the Air Products & Controls SM-501-P duct detector. Although it is a different manufacturer, Air Products & Controls provides a lot of products for Potter and vice versa, so don't be alarmed, this is the best replacement available at this time! Please note that the duct housing and duct smoke head are SOLD SEPARATELY.