Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Christopher Miller
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m having some issues with my Apollo 55000-765USA Mini Monitor Module. It’s not functioning properly and I’ve checked all the connections. What could be causing this problem and how can I troubleshoot it?

Khris James

Hey there! If you’ve checked all the connections and the module still isn’t functioning properly, there could be a few potential issues at play. First, make sure the power supply to the module is stable and within the specified range. Sometimes fluctuations in power can cause malfunctions. Additionally, check if the module itself is properly seated in its base and that there are no physical damages or loose components. If everything looks good externally, it might be worth swapping the module with a known working one to see if the problem persists, which can help isolate whether the issue lies with the module itself or elsewhere in the system. If none of these steps resolve the issue, it might be time to reach out to technical support for further assistance. Good luck troubleshooting!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top